Let’s talk about camp. I haven’t yet sent Rachel or Allison to an overnight camp, but I know it’s coming. From scout camp to field trips… they’re bound to be camping at some point in the near future. You may have already experienced sending your child to an overnight camp for the summer and you’re an old pro. I’d love to hear some of your best tips in the comments below. For now… I’m going to share with you a few products that have been recommended to me to send with my kids to camp:
Hope Paige medical ID bracelets:
· Hope Paige bracelets are the perfect camp accessory for your kids diagnosed with an allergy, illness or medical condition.
· All stylish accessories can be customized with an engraving on the back to alert EMT’s of medical conditions and provide necessary information.
· As a parent you can ease your mind knowing your kids will be safe while having fun at camp!
· All information can be found online at www.hopepaige.com or at your local Kroger store.
· 4id PowerBudz light up with movement and help make you more noticeable
· Send your kids off to camp with the 4id light-up products and feel comfort in knowing they will be noticeable and safe while having fun!
· All information can be found online at www.4id.com
Welch’s Fruit Snacks:
· Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, but keeping your kids healthy, Welch’s® Fruit Snacks come in an abundance of colorful and flavorful varieties.
· 80-calorie pouches provide 100% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C and are gluten-free and preservative free.
· Visit www.welchsfruitsnacks.com for more information
· Refreshing, zero-calorie beverage combining naturally flavored mountain spring water, fruit juice, vitamins and antioxidants
· Available in eleven refreshing flavors and six refreshing Lemonade flavors
· Sparkling ICE can be found in retailers nationwide.
· Visit www.sparklingice.com for more details
Lance Sandwich Crackers:
Lance® Xtra Fulls® Cracker Sandwiches
· Baked crackers, made with real peanut butter
· 6 grams of protein, No trans fat or preservatives
· Available in two varieties: Toasty Peanut Butter and ToastChee Peanut Butter (cheese cracker)
· Available at Wal-mart, mass merchandisers, and grocery stores nationwide
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I chose to share about it because of it’s timely editorial content! xo