For the last 3 holiday seasons… I’ve been so fortunate to be a part of holiday celebrations with UPS and The UPS Store. The last 2 specifically have been #HassleFreeHolidays! Hosting their annual Twitter chat has been such a fun experience and I’m thrilled to be doing it again! There will be PRIZES! *squee* Score gift cards from The UPS Store and treats from Fairytale Brownies. Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, December 11th
1:00pm PT and 4:00pm ET
Here are my very own Top Five Ways to have a Hassle Free Holiday:
1. Shop online and avoid the crowds – Nothing makes me grumpier than a mob of angry shoppers! Skip the negative energy and do your shopping from the comfort of your own home. You can even have most purchases gift wrapped! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
2. Utilize UPS My Choice – This service from UPS allows you to ship and receive packages on YOUR terms! Long gone are the days of … “Sorry We Missed You” notes. With UPS My Choice… you decide when and even where your incoming packages are delivered. Love it!
3. Do some good – Whether it’s a monetary donation, a Christmas Angel gift, or serving food to the less fortunate… doing something good will warm your heart this holiday season. It’s a great reminder that the stresses we face on a day to day basis are so small in comparison to the worries that others experience.
4. Make some time for YOU – Often times during the holiday season, we forget to do a little something for ourselves. Melt the holiday hassles away with a nice massage, a soft new sweater, or a piece of decadent chocolate. Mmm…
5. Sit Back and Enjoy- Whatever will be will be. Don’t let small holiday hassles ruin your spirit! Just sit back and enjoy this special season with your friends and family.
I’d love to hear how you manage to have a Hassle Free Holiday! Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @Childhood.