- A third arm.
- The miracle eye cream: it firms, tightens, lightens under-eye circles, and removes thirteen pounds of stretched out epidermis and cellulite from the abdominal region.
- More than ninety minutes of sleep at a time each night.
- Fewer Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crumbs on whichever shoulder she typically uses to carry a kid.
- Two words: central vacuum.
- The ability to both work outside the home AND be a stay at home mom—because being stuck with just one of these abilities gets old eventually.
- A book worth reading, and two hours to nap while pretending to read it.
- An actual Tooth Fairy—because sometimes it’s hard to remember to keep new, fancy, crisp dollar bills at the ready AND to exchange them for a tooth, all before the sun rises.
- Have I mentioned miracle eye cream yet?
- To know that she’s not here alone—we’re all in this together.
Cassandra can be found on Twitter @aclevergirl. Learn more about her family’s unique challenges and why they have hope for a cure for muscular dystrophy at Byrds for a Cure.