Because It’s My Birthday…

I want to take a moment to thank my friends… Thank you for your constant support. Thank you for your shoulder to cry on. Thank you for your squeals of joy. I love you all.

*note… I also love those I don’t have pictures of… All of my ladies from Cornerstone, My dear friends Shannon H, Greta, Rusty, Bryan, Lilly, Michelle V., Jacque (who reads my blog), Chris and Lindsay, Irene, Cheryl, John, My bloggy friends Melissa B, Josh, Kelly, Ro, Trayce, Mandy, Ali, Cheryl, Rachel, Carissa, Sarah C., Stacey, Theresa, Monica L, Joy and Steph, Julie, Jeanelle, Stephanie H, Charity, Jennifer, Lily, Jen, Becca, Amy B, Cassandra, Sara H, Melissa, Kimberly, Rhonda, Kendra, My CB friends Kadi, Zippy, Sandy, Melissa G, Kim, Toni, Naomi, Jerra, John, Monica, Brooke, my sis Traci and especially Dancakes (whom I miss dearly), my twin, The NapWarden… I could go on and on… I’m so blessed. Please don’t be mad if I missed you! You know I love you too!

Comments

1. What a fun pic of us with towels on our head. Wasn’t that such a fun night?

I hope you have the best birthday EVER!!!

xoxoxo

jyl

2. Sandy Jenney says:

Ahhh… thanks Kelly! I was thrilled to see my name. LOL Have the bestest birthday and thanks for loving my guts! (as you put it.)

3. Sugar Jones says:

Wasn’t that us at the “Friendliest Airport That Doesn’t Serve Food or Have Outlets Except the One That the Lady is Sitting Next To”? I mean, Phoenix?

4. Sugar Jones says:

Ooops… hit send before I said the most important thing…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5. AmyfromMARS says:

Thanks honey, we have had some great times together! I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!!

6. Jess says:

Can I just say, again, since I obviously forgotten to address you on the phone as “Birthday Girl”, Happy Birthday!

Two, I love that within minutes of meeting each other, we managed to hoover a communal cupcake and document the process. Then we sweat it all off playing Just Dance.

I lurves you!

7. Best wishes for your upcoming Year of Awesome! Happy Birthday!

8. Fiona says:

YAY I made the cut!
    *clearing throat*
    *and a one, and a two, and a*

Happy Birthday to you! You live in a zoo, you smell like jelly beans, and you’re as sweet as one too!

9. Michelle says:

I hope you have a fantastic birthday! Live it up!

10. pauline says:

Oooooh I like the smelling like jelly beans ommeb

11. I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday sweet Kelly!

12. Jacque says:

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You are a wonderful person and deserve wonderful things!
    Your message is so sweet! Thanks :)

13. I hope you had a fabtabulous day my love! I’m oh so very happy I “met” you when I fist started out in the twitter/bloggy land. You are a fantastic lady – so happy to call you a friend.