Earlier this week, I was able to participate in the Hershey’s Better Basket campaign and give the baskets to a family in my community that could use them. Now Hershey is allowing YOU to give back too!
Hershey’s will donate $10 for every blog that participates in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop!
(See the rules below)
I am passing on a virtual Hershey’s Better Basket to my closest group of bloggy friends in hopes that they will jump on board and post too!
Friends… Readers… Bloggers… Take a look at the rules below. Create a post and pass on a virtual basket to your friends and be sure to link it to the meme!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket BlogHop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the