Tonight at 8pm EST on MomTv… I am going to teach you how to make a wristlet or key fob!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two of your favorite scraps (at least 10 inches long)
- Stitch Witchery
- Peltex (Type 72 -because it is very sturdy and has bonding gunk on both sides)
- Light to Medium-weight interfacing
- Hardware. You need the key fob itself, and the split ring. You can order them here I am told… but tonight I am using “Ribbon Ends” and a regular old key ring.
- A pair of pliers.
- A rotary cutter and mat will make things simple too